The Stokke® Xplory® is the stroller that grows with you and
your child. The adjustable seat means your baby can face you rather than away
from you. This encourages eye contact and feelings of safety, security and
unity: it’s the most comfortable position for a baby. Later the seat can be
switched to face forwards so your growing child can begin to explore the world.
Adjust the footrest downwards as your baby’s legs get longer and alter the seat
depth with the padded seat insert to ensure your baby is always sitting
- Brings the child up close to the parent to
stimulate bonding and development.
- Fits all table heights in cafés/restaurants.
foot rest with ergonomic design
- Eliminates dangling feet.
- Makes the child comfortable through stimulating
movement and variation whilst sitting.
- You can adapt the foot rest position as the
adjustable baby pad
- An extra cushion that reduces the seat depth to
fit the smallest babies.
- Offers soft, but firm support for tiny backs.
- With the baby insert the most relaxed position
gives an optimal lay-back angle of 10 degrees up from a horizontal level.
- Can be removed when baby needs more space to
- When the child is facing
forward the ventilated area can be used as a “window” to keep an eye on
- Flexibility as the baby grows and their needs
- Facing parents for bonding, interaction and
- Facing the world to explore when the child is
5 + 1
- 3 positions facing parents: Sleep, rest and
- 2 facing forward: Rest and active.
- Gives a comfortable ride for the child.
- No sharp edges or corners that might strain the
and angle adjustable handle with ergonomic design
- Easily adjusts to fit the person pushing the
- Gives the widest range of positions and the best
ergonomic solution whatever your height, from petite to very tall.
- Reduces strain on the body.
repellant hood with netted fabric
- Ventilation improves the air quality and reduces
the risk of moisture inside the Carry Cot/Seat.
- Netting allows additional viewing point for
- Brings the weight of your shopping down to
ground level which makes the stroller even more stable.
- Expandable mesh pocket inside.
- Made to Measure: The height of style for tiny backs: The Stokke® Xplory® offers an
almost infinite choice of seating positions to suit children’s
ever-changing needs, meaning your child’s size and position can be
comfortably and safely accommodated at every age, and in any situation.
Whether your baby is feeling sleepy and relaxed, or active, engaged and
ready to explore the world, the Stokke® Xplory® stroller’s seat position
can be altered with a few simple clicks. Easy, see?
- The bottom line for tiny bums:The Stokke®
Xplory® stroller’s specially designed deepened seat is fully upholstered,
making it soft and comfortable for your child’s bottom - no cold, hard
surfaces here - and ensuring the smoothest and safest ride possible.
- Cocoon with a view: What could be a greater pleasure than watching the world go by from
the safety and comfort of a cozy stroller? The brand new Stokke® Xplory®
hood, with its innovative folding visor, enables you to create a warm,
secure environment from which your baby can both shelter from and
participate in the outside world. Folding back the adjustable hood, when
the time is right, allows your baby an even wider and more vivid view of
his or her surroundings. Think of it as a cocoon in which to watch,
listen, learn and play.
- Adjustable seat depth: We’re going to let you in on a secret: children grow. Fast. From
tiny bouncing babies into active, alert little people. That’s why the
Stokke® Xplory® is fitted with a removable seat insert to accommodate the
smallest kids. The reduced depth that the insert creates makes for a
seating position designed for the shortest of legs, and offers a flatter
back position for when your baby is resting or sleeping. this helps to
reduce stress and ensures healthy growth. Then, as your child gains in
height and weight, you can remove the insert so that the depth of the seat
corresponds to the length of your child’s legs. this way, one size really
does fit all – and kids can be kept safe and secure right up to the time
they’re ready to take on the world on their own two feet.
- Adjustable footrest: Put your feet up (and down): Ever dangled your legs over a wall or
from a chair for longer than a few minutes? It’s fun at first but after a
while it gets tiring and you want some support for your feet. The Stokke®
Xplory® stroller’s ingenious adjustable footrest ensures no dangling feet,
whatever the height of your child. This is not just a question of comfort,
though. A footrest fastened at the correct height can help to aid the
healthy development of bones, joints and muscles. And feet planted fi rmly
on the footrest enable ease of movement of the upper body too, meaning
your child can readily shift his or her seating position at will. Think
about it: your most comfortable seating position is always your next, so
it helps to be able to move freely and easily from one position to
- Chassis with seat 10,5 kg/23 lbs
- Chassis with optional carry cot 12,5 kg/27.5 lbs
- Chassis 8.3 kg/18,3 lbs
- Weight limit of seat 20.5 kg/45 lbs
- Weight limit of optional carrycot 9 kg/20 lbs
- Stokke Xplory Rider: Intended for use with only
one child at a time and is suitable from approx 2 years of age. Maximum
weight limit is 20kg/44lbs.