The DOT stroller is our smallest inline yet.
In true phil&teds form, DOT adapts from a single all terrain stroller for a
newborn baby up to 5 years old, to a compact double stroller for 2, with no
compromise on comfort for your baby! Good things come in small packages…
- fully featured AND inline - adapts
to take 2 with the DOT double kit!
- one hand fast fold
- full sized seat with 3 position recline,
including newborn-perfect lie-flat position
- seat back length: 23.6"
- suitable for newborn to 5 years old (or
maximum weight 44lbs)
- ventilated seat performance system
- complete with seat liner in multiple color
- tail free, easy-to-adjust harness
- sleep-ideal, one-hand second seat recline
- large sunhood with flip-out sun visor &
- easy on-off pedal (foot) brake
- nifty 10 inch air-filled tires for all-city
- plastic, wipe-clean footwell
- multi-position & easy-to-adjust handlebar
- snug™ baby carrycot & car seat adaptor
Age Range: Newborn to 5 years
main seat: 44 lbs
double kit on front: 44 lbs
double kit on rear: 33 lbs
(includes double kit in rear/parent facing mode).
Weight: 26 lbs (without doubles kit)