Limited Inventory! Please call our store at (703) 865-4688 to confirm in-stock colors prior to ordering
Introducing advanced child safety protection and caregiver peace of mind in an easy-to-use, convertible car seat—the Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0. The newest addition to the CYBEX Gold Car Seat family, the Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 integrates important safety technology into the chest clip of the car seat to alert when unsafe situations arise.
- Integrated SensorSafe 2.0 Technology monitors the well-being of the seated child
- Adjustable Linear Side Impact Protection System
- 12-position height adjustable headrest with no-rethread harness
- Caregiver peace of mind with the SensorSafe 2.0 smartphone application
- Rearward installation up to 40 lbs., Forward installation up to 65 lbs.
- The Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 monitors the well-being of the seated child through the smart chest clip that is synced with the installed vehicle receiver and the caregiver's smartphone. The Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 offers an adjustable Linear Side-Impact Protection (L.S.P.) System, which can reduce side impact forces by up to 25% when used properly, and a 12-position height adjustable headrest with integrated no-rethread harness for protection that grows with your child.
- Designed for use with children Rear-Facing: 5-40 lbs and Forward-Facing: 22-65 lbs and up t 49 inches tall
Sirona M in Detail
SENSORSAFE 2.0: Integrated SensorSafe 2.0 Technology
Originally developed to prevent the rising number of infant hot car deaths, SensorSafe 2.0 goes a step further to monitor the well being of the child while the vehicle is in motion.
The Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 provides the essential alert through both the vehicle receiver and the caregiver's cellphone when the driver accidentally leaves the child behind in the car, but also alerts the driver if a child unbuckles themselves while the vehicle is in motion; if the back seat has become too warm or too cold; and if a child has been seated for too long —all through a user-friendly app, that also provides guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQ’s and more.
Individually adjustable Linear Side Impact Protection System
The adjustable linear side-impact protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the force of a side-impact collision at a very early stage.
Whether rearward or forward-facing, the CYBEX Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 features an adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection system (L.S.P.), increasing the level of safety in case of a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. system can be individually adjusted on the door facing side of the car seat and can absorb up to 25% more impact forces in a side-impact collision in combination with the head and shoulder protectors.
12 POSITION HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE HEADREST
For protection that grows with your child
In combination with the adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection System, the height-adjustable headrest adds to the excellent side-impact protection of the Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 convertible car seat.
With the 12-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide, the length of the harness changes automatically when the headrest is adjusted. This prevents any need for the difficult threading in and out of the harness and makes it almost impossible to misuse.
SENSORSAFE 2.0 SMARTPHONE APP
Caregiver peace of mind in an innovative user-friendly app
Smartphone Application download available for Android and IOS
SensorSafe 2.0 will chime through the installed vehicle receiver to alert when a child is still secured in the back seat after the car has been switched off. This reminds the caregiver to take action quickly, but if the child is still secured after several minutes an alert will be sent to the caregiver’s cellphone through the downloaded app. If the situation is still not remedied, the designated emergency contact will receive an alert with the GPS coordinates of the vehicle’s last known position. This state-of-the-art safety technology is designed so there is no need to reinstall each time you drive. For ease, just keep the receiver plugged into your car’s OBD port to drive with that extra peace of mind. The innovative user-friendly app, also provides guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQ’s and more to help prevent misuse.