Please note that this item is currently available for Pre-order. We expect shipments to start arriving in late April to May, with the first color being Lavastone Black. For the most up-to-date inventory and availability, please call our store at (703) 865-4688.
The innovative technology behind the Cybex Aton M and SafeLock™ Base combination offers easy functionality in a safe and thoughtfully designed infant car seat. The Aton M Linear Side-Impact Protection System helps absorb impact forces, while the adjustable headrest allows the seat to grow with your child so their delicate head is fully protected. The included SafeLock™ Base features an anti-rebound design and a load leg for additional safety while your child rides comfortably in their car seat.
- CYBEX’s Linear Side-impact Protection System (L.S.P.) absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a side impact*
- 11-position height-adjustable headrest with an integrated no-rethread harness that grows with your child
- Energy-absorbing shell helps absorb the forces of an impact and protects the baby
- Integrated extended XXL foldaway sun canopy with a UPF 50+ rating to protect baby from the sun’s rays
- European belt routing provides safe installation in a car or taxi without a car seat base
- Removable newborn inlay provides additional support for premature and very small babies
- Travel system ready with CYBEX and other strollers using a car seat adapter
- Included SafeLock™ Base features anti-rebound design, LATCH system and height adjustable Load Leg for extra stability and safety
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Available in Lavastone Black, Manhattan Grey, Pepper Black or Denim Blue Measurements: L 26 x W 17.3 x H 15.4 – 22.25 inches Weight: 10.9 lbs. (without base), 23.3 lbs. (with base)
- Use from Birth up to 30 inches tall and 35 lbs., following the directions in your user manual *when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended
The SafeLock™ Base works seamlessly with the Aton M car seat, offering a new anti-rebound design and a height adjustable load leg, to provide extra stability and safety. An extra car seat base can be handy for families with multiple cars and/or caregivers to help transition baby to and from the vehicle without the need to reinstall depending on who they are traveling with.
- Anti-rebound design provides additional protection in the event of a crash by limiting the car seat's movement towards the back of the vehicle
- Highly visible indicators change from red to green when the car seat is locked into the base and the load leg is properly installed for extra safety
- Height-adjustable load leg helps reduce crash energy by redirecting forces to the vehicle floor and away from your baby
- One-hand release buttons allow for easy removal of the car seat from the base
- Dual Level Indicator ensures the infant car seat is reclined at the proper angle
- Unique belt tensioning system offers quick, simple and secure installation when using either LATCH or vehicle seat belts