Oobr™ is Clek's™ full back booster seat that provides superior protection for your child without sacrificing comfort, convenience or style. Engineered and made just like the vehicle seats in your car, Oobr is sized for your child and available in a variety of colors and
Safety That is Simply Elemental
Collisions happen from all angles. Oobr’s exclusive Elemental Safety System was engineered with front, rear and side impact protection in mind. Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System systematically secures and protects your child.
Belt Guides--Improves belt positioning on your child’s hips and shoulders (shown in red).
Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer--Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less force transferred directly to your child.
Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings--Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
Magnesium Back Frame--Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
Oobr Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Rated a “Best-Bet” in 2009 and 2010 by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading causes of death for children ages 3-14 in North America
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- New laws in place in most states and in Canada require the use of age-appropriate booster seats
Child Height, Weight and Age — Fullback
Height: 38-57 in. / Weight: 33-100 lbs. / Recommended Age: 4 years and up
Child Height, Weight and Age — Backless
Height: 40-57 in. / Weight: 40-100 lbs. / Recommended Age: 4 years and up
Adjustable Headrest--Adjustable headrest for custom fit as your child grows and padded side bolsters allow for comfortable naps
Reclining Seat Back--Helps keep your child safe and comfortable when falling asleep in the car — Slide the seat forward using the Rigid LATCH system and the free-pivoting seat back provides up to 12 degrees of recline for sleeping comfort (recline mode is NOT available if using the seat unlatched)
Soft-touch Armrests--Soft-touch armrests for added comfort
Engineered for Comfort--Engineered construction provides an additional layer of comfort
Fast & Easy Install--Check out how easy it is to install and remove Oobr from your car.
Drink-thingy--Detachable Drink-thingy can be placed on either side of the seat and transported straight to your dishwasher!
Grows with Your Child--Oobr adapts to your growing child with its removable back feature converting it to a backless booster.
Streamlined Design--Smooth contoured lines + modern mobility = a great match for any car interior.
What Color Oobr? Diva. Bookworm. Rebel. Whatever your child's personality choose an Oobr that best matches their style (or your car!). Oobr's upholstery is Crypton® Super Fabrics which is stain, moisture and bacteria resistant. It is easy to clean. The bottom seat cover is removable for machine washing, too.