Complete with industry-leading safety features like extended rear-facing use up to 50 lb, a steel anti-rebound bar and Clek’s patented Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology. The Clek Fllo offers Advanced Side Impact protection with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers, and an adjustable structural headrest.
At less than 17 inches wide, Fllo conveniently fits 3-across in most vehicles. And, Fllo is tailored in GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics, which provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of BRFs and chlorinated flame retardants (excluding drift model).
- Designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use up to 50 lb, and comes standard with a steel anti-rebound for enhanced safety performance
- Advanced side-impact protection protects the child in a side-impact collision with its adjustable structural headrest with deep side wings, energy absorbing foam layers and complete metal substructure
- Automotive inspired EACT (Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology) safety technology reduces the forces transmitted to a child in a collision using aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base
- Compact design makes for easy installation, and the best-in-class width at 17 inches, Fllo provides space that makes 3-across seating possible
- Tailored in GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics, the fabrics provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants