Pre-order now, for mid-to-late-May Delivery
Cruising with your big kid is a breeze when the Highpoint Belt-Positioning Booster is in your backseat. The trendy knit fabric provides stylish safety and gives your child a cool, comfortable ride. As your child grows, the 10-position, quick-adjust headrest easily adjusts to keep up. Two dishwasher-safe, removable cup holders keep drinks and snacks within reach, and are easy to clean between rides. Plus, the soft knit, stylish fashion is sure to turn heads when you pull up in the car pool line.
- Three Layers of Side Impact Protection featuring external impact cushions.
- Spacious Design with deep side walls for full head, torso, and pelvic side impact protection.
- Flexible Push-Button Lower Connectors secure the seat to the vehicle when not in use.
- 10-Position quick adjust head restraint.
- Soft, Breathable Knit Fabrics keep your child comfortable.
- Two Armrests for convenience and comfort.
- SecureGuard™ Belt-Positioning Clip secures and positions the vehicle lap belt.
- Two Dishwasher Safe Cup Holders are removable for easy cleaning.
- Color-coded Belt Guides ensure proper seat belt positioning.
Child Weight - Booster: 40 - 120 lbs
Child Standing Height - Booster: 38 - 63"
What is Nanotex?
The Britax Nanotex Collection is designed for those with a taste for the finer things in life. These seats and stroller have premium accents and a sleek, sophisticated design without sacrificing the trusted Britax safety parents love. Each product features an exclusive nanotechnology that keeps it all looking as new as the day you took it out of the box.
This exclusive and innovative new fabric with nanotechnology resists stains, moisture and odor. Nanotex is free of PFOS, PFOA, heavy metals, phenols, phthalates, odor & skin sanitizers. Furthermore, the Nanotex chemistry does not leach, by design, so nothing can transfer from the textile to skin. It also has silver-ion technology, so they will remain clean and odor-free.
What is Nanotechnology?
Nanotex changes the fiber on a molecular level, becoming a part of the fiber that enables the textile to permanently resist spills and stains. It really is amazing and it really is chemistry – Nanotex changes the surface energy of the fabric, making it resistant. The lower the surface energy, the more resistant the textile is.