The Boulevard ClickTight Convertible Car Seat makes installation as easy as buckling a seatbelt. The seat also comes with 2 layers of side impact protection. You can rest assured your child’s harness is within range of proper tightness thanks to the Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator.
- Anti-Rebound Bar minimizes neck movement in front or rear impact
- Anti-Rebound Bar minimizes rotation in side impact
- ClickTight Easy Installation Technology
- SafeCell Technology
- Double Side Impact Protection
- Adjustable Internal Side Impact Wings
- Extended rear-facing capability, as much as 40 lbs.
- Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator
- 14 Position No Re-thread Quick-Adjust Harness
- SafeCell Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame
- SafeCell Impact Absorbing Tether minimizes potential seat rotation
- Adjust, 14-Position Harness and 2-Position Buckle
- 7-Position Recline with Automatic Level Indicator
- Plush Foam Padding in the cover, buckle pad, shoulder pads and removable pillow
- EZ-Buckle System
- Easy-Remove Cover for cleaning convenience.
- Certified for Aircraft Travel
- Made in the USA with global components
Child Weight (lbs): Rear Facing: 5 - 40 , Forward Facing: 1 year and 20, up to 65
Child Standing Height (in): 49 or less
The Britax Nanotex Collection is designed for those with a taste for the finer things in life. These seats and stroller have premium accents and a sleek, sophisticated design without sacrificing the trusted Britax safety parents love. Each product features an exclusive nanotechnology that keeps it all looking as new as the day you took it out of the box.
This exclusive and innovative new fabric with nanotechnology resists stains, moisture and odor. Nanotex is free of PFOS, PFOA, heavy metals, phenols, phthalates, odor & skin sanitizers. Furthermore, the Nanotex chemistry does not leach, by design, so nothing can transfer from the textile to skin. It also has silver-ion technology, so they will remain clean and odor-free.
What is Nanotechnology?
Nanotex changes the fiber on a molecular level, becoming a part of the fiber that enables the textile to permanently resist spills and stains. It really is amazing and it really is chemistry – Nanotex changes the surface energy of the fabric, making it resistant. The lower the surface energy, the more resistant the textile is.