The Agio by Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic features an adjustable anti-rebound bar, which allows for extended rear-facing use. The tri-stage cushion system is included for comfort and support of a newborn's neck and bottom. As your child grows, cushions can be sequentially removed to keep baby always properly positioned. The seat's energy management system absorbs crash energy with parts designed to bend during a collision, deflecting energy from the child's body.
- Adjustable Anti-Rebound Bar
- Anti-Rebound Bar spacer allows for up to 2 additional inches of legroom
- Kinetic Pods help move forces away from your baby in case of a side collision
- Premium leatherette exterior
- Ages: Suitable Rear-Facing from 5 to 45 lbs and forward-facing from 22-65 lbs and up to 49"
- Product Weight: 24.4 lbs
About AGIO by Peg Perego
Great performing products with fashionable details are dedicated to serve your growing family. This new line of strollers, highchairs and car seats was designed in a joint effort by Brixy and Peg Perego. All products are Made in Italy following elevated standards of quality and safety, sure to exceed parents highest expectations.