NEW FOR 2019: PIPA has always included fabrics that are flame retardant additive free where the child sits and we strive to continuously improve our material makeup and manufacturing processes to be as mindful as possible. Now from the fabric to the foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals..
Style and safety should never have to be sacrificed. Thanks to our clever and fashionable infant car seat the PIPA, both of these essentials are combined; providing ultimate comfort and protection for little lives, every which way you may decide to take them in.
Its sleekly styled and revolutionary dream drapeâ„¢ creates a shelter that harbors baby from the elements, making it a must have safe haven. On its own or paired with a Nuna stroller, our Nuna PIPA makes on-the-go be oh-so-easy.
Hereâ€™s to making their first outing a world debut.
- attention to detail and sleek styling combine to create a coveted smart look
- makes baby's first outing a secure and comfortably chic one
- its revolutionary dream drape provides extra protection from the elements
- the dream drape attaches with hidden magnets and tucks neatly away in its secret compartment
- healthier for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric creates a plush and cushy retreat for baby
- sleek fabric and mesh combine to create a shield against pesky sleep disrupting elements
- works with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi® adapters, transforming into a travel system with over 20 strollers
- 5 point harness keeps little ones in place and out of harm's way
- side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- ultra lightweight (just 7.7 lbs!) but heavy duty shell made out of super resilient, top of the line plastics
- infant insert keeps baby uber-comfy
- sleek and savvy fabric keep tiny ones cool in hot temperatures and toasty in cold weather terrain
- the canopy's mesh window provides both air flow for baby and a bird's eye view for you
- the integrated, removable, full-coverage 2-position canopy with eyeshade protects little peepers
- the lightweight aluminum handle bar is ergonomically designed so that you can tote with ease
- installs rearward facing in a snap with the PIPA's base featuring true lockâ„¢ installation
- perfect for city living and taxis, as it can be installed with a vehicle's seat belt-no base needed
- aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond with baby
- recommended use: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
- product dimensions: h 18.1 x w 17.4 x d 26.1 in
- product weight: 7.7 lbs, with base 21.7 lbs* (*canopy and infant insert not included in this measurement)